2007 Rubicon Estate 'Rubicon' Rutherford
The historic estate of August Niebaum has been in good hands since Francis Ford-Coppola took charge over a quarter century ago. Their wines get better every year and the 2007 Rubicon Estate is a rockstar in its own rite. Wine Spectator notes 'Complex aromas of fresh leather, currant, spice, tobacco, black licorice and plum lead to a ripe, rich, full-bodied palate, elegantly proportioned and stylish, firming on the finish where this picks up a touch of mineral and crushed rock. Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Verdot and Cabernet Franc. Drink now through 2020.' This wine behaves like a diva that hits the high notes with ease.
This item is not available at the moment.
- 20072007 Rubicon Estate 'Rubicon' Rutherford
- 20062006 Rubissow 'Trompettes' Prop Red
- 20052005 Rubicon Estate 'Rubicon'
- 20042004 Rubicon Estate Rubicon Rutherford
- 20032003 Rubicon Estate "Rubicon" Rutherford
- 2002Rubicon Estate 02 Rubicon
This product has not been rated by any customers. Be the first person to write a review of this product.
- Customer Service
- Contact Us
- Track Your Order
- Order History
- Shipping Information
- Catalog Request