Sit back, sip and relax as we soar through the many continental expressions of the vast and impressive Alejandro Bulgheroni Family Vineyards. Through this virtual vacation Alejandro and his master winemaker Alberto Antonini PHD will walk you through a six-bottle journey through Napa, Sonoma, Italy, Uruguay and Argentina. You will learn not only what it takes to make world-class, award winning wines, but also what sets these iconic wineries apart from the rest.
Each six-bottle set will come beautifully packaged in our signature blue box and will include the following:
- 2020 Bodega Garzon 'Single Vineyard' Albarino Uruguay
- 2017 Otronia 'No.3 & No.6' Chardonnay Patagonia
- 2012 Poggio Landi Brunello di Montalcino Riserva Italy
- 2016 Tenuta Le Colonne Bolgheri Superiore Italy
- 2017 Bodega Garzon 'Balasto' Red Uruguay
- 2019 Renwood Special Reserve Grandpere Zinfandel Amador County
Due to state law, wine cannot be delivered to the following U.S. States: Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Georgia, Iowa, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Mississippi, New York, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, and Utah.