How are Bounty Hunter Clubs different?
- Variety and discovery: Unlike a winery wine club, you get to test-drive three new wineries each month.
- We like bold, fruit-driven, pure wines and we know you do too. You’ll never receive lean, funky, oxidized or austere wines in your shipment.
- We're Napa Valley Insiders: We taste it all and send you only the best. Our deep connections in Napa Valley assure you we have access to the best wines made here. Our buyers also travel to Europe each year as well to bring back special offerings not otherwise found in the U.S.!
- Satisfaction: If you're not happy with a wine, call your Wine Scout anytime, and we'll send you something else to make you smile at no charge.
- We make it easy getting wine and spirits to your door. Ground shipping is always included!
With a Bounty Hunter Wine or Spirits Club membership, you’ll get:
- Detailed tasting notes on each wine or spirit
- Discounts on dozens of top-rated hotels and entertainment venues in the Napa Valley
- Discounts on Bounty Hunter Portfolio Selection wines
- Discounts on Wine and Spirits Club re-orders (some restrictions apply)
- Complimentary wine or spirit flights in our Downtown Napa and Walnut Creek Restaurants.
Q: What happens when I sign up?
A: A Bounty Hunter Wine Scout will reach out to you to answer any questions you have, and/or take down your billing, shipping, and credit card information. Let’s get that wine (or whiskey) a-flowin’!
Q: When will my credit card be charged?
A: We bill for clubs between the 15th and 21st of each month, and for quarterly clubs, the same period in February, May, August, and November.
Q: When will my first shipment arrive?
A: Your shipment should arrive in the first week of the forthcoming month, and around the same time thereafter. Quarterly shipments arrive the first week of March, June, September, and December.
Q: Who can I call with raves, rants, reorders or questions?
A: Reach out to your Wine Scout first at 800-943-9463, or you can talk to Beth Matulich, Bounty Hunter Wine Club Manager, at 707-260-0459, or email@example.com.
Q: Will I get charged for shipping?
A: Heavens no! Delivery is included on all of our clubs.
Q: Why does the pricing vary slightly for each shipment?
A: Our wine club pricing is approximate. Sometimes a shipment will be a few dollars more, sometimes a few dollars less, but never more than $5 in either direction.
Q: How can I keep my credit card up to date?
A: Simply click here to log in to your Bounty Hunter Customer Account or just give us a call at 800-943-9463.
Q: How do I hit the “Pause” Button?
A: Wine fridge or bar getting full? Going on vacation? Spouse frowning? Don’t cancel! Just call your Wine Scout first at 800-943-9463, or reach out to Beth Matulich, Bounty Hunter Wine Club Manager, at 707-260-0459, or firstname.lastname@example.org.