How are Bounty Hunter Clubs different?
- Variety and discovery: Unlike a winery wine club, you get to test-drive three new wineries each month.
- We like bold, fruit-driven, pure wines and we know you do too. You’ll never receive lean, funky, oxidized or austere wines in your shipment.
- We're Napa Valley Insiders: We taste it all and send you only the best. Our deep connections in Napa Valley assure you we have access to the best wines made here. Our buyers also travel to Europe each year as well to bring back special offerings not otherwise found in the U.S.!
- Satisfaction: If you're not happy with a wine, call our Wine Club Manager anytime, and we'll send you something else to make you smile at no charge.
- We make it easy getting wine and spirits to your door. Ground shipping is always included!
With a Bounty Hunter Wine or Spirits Club membership, you'll get:
- Detailed tasting notes on each wine or spirit and our Quarterly Dispatch wine club newsletter, packed with insider news and information
- Discounts on dozens of top-rated hotels and entertainment venues in the Napa Valley
- Discounts on Bounty Hunter Portfolio Selection wines
- Discounts on Wine and Spirits Club re-orders (some restrictions apply)
- Complimentary wine or spirit flights in our Downtown Napa and Walnut Creek Restaurants.
Q. What happens after I place my order?
A. After enrolling in a wine club, you will receive a phone call from one of our Wine Scouts to review all of the details of how the clubs work and answer any additional questions you may have.