Our ClubsJoin one of our exclusive Wine or Spirits Clubs to bring delicious, hand-picked wines or spirits to your home all year long. Because we aren’t a single winery, our breadth of offerings knows no bounds. In fact, we taste thousands of wines and spirits each year and only send you the very best.
How are Bounty Hunter Clubs different?
- Variety and discovery: Unlike a winery wine club, you get to test-drive three new wineries each month.
- We like bold, fruit-driven, pure wines and we know you do too. You’ll never receive lean, funky, oxidized or austere wines in your selections.
- We're Napa Valley Insiders: Our deep connections in Napa Valley assure you we have access to the best wines made here. Our buyers also travel to Europe each year to bring back special offerings not otherwise found in the U.S.!
- We make it easy getting wine and spirits to your door.
With a Bounty Hunter Wine or Spirits Club membership, you’ll get:
- Regular shipments of 2, 3 or 6 different bottles, hand selected by our team of experts
- Detailed tasting notes on each wine or spirit
- 20% discount on hundreds of amazing Wines and Spirits! (some restrictions apply)
Q: What happens when I sign up?
A: A Bounty Hunter Wine Scout will reach out to you to answer any questions you have and welcome you to the family. Your first club selection will be sent as soon as possible.
Q: When will my credit card be charged?
A: Your first club selection will be billed at the time of signup. We bill for clubs between the 15th and 21st of each month, and for quarterly clubs, the same period in February, May, August, and November.
Q: When will my first shipment arrive?
A: Your Wine Scout will reach out for confirmation and your first club selection will be available as soon as possible. Your next selection should arrive in the first week of the forthcoming month, and around the same time thereafter. Quarterly selections arrive the first week of March, June, September, and December.
Q: Why does the pricing vary slightly for each shipment?
A: Our wine club pricing is approximate. Sometimes a selection will be a few dollars more, sometimes a few dollars less, but never more than $5 in either direction.
Q: How do I hit the “Pause” Button?
A: Wine fridge or bar getting full? Going on vacation? Spouse frowning? Don’t cancel! Just call your Wine Scout first at 800-943-9463 and we can accommodate you.