Spirit Works Four Grain Straight Bourbon Whiskey

$49.95
(Net Item - no discounts apply)

Whiskey was always part of the plan, but as Spirit Works grain-to-glass operation has grown beyond their original lineup of vodka, gin, and Sloe Gin, we have been increasingly impressed with the concentration of what they're making.
This four-grain bourbon is produced from a mash of 60% corn with the other 40% being wheat, rye, and barley. With notes of honeysuckle, toffee, spice, and a slight hint of Morello cherries it's a complex melange of flavors and a serious whiskey for the bourbon lover. Enjoy on the rocks or in your favorite cocktail!

After years working with environmental non-profits, Ashby and Timo Marshall decided to try and change the course of the world in a different way - one gin at a time. After an arduous four years of distilling courses and apprenticeships, their dream became reality when they opened the doors of their Northern California distillery. Each spirit starts with local raw grains that are milled, fermented and distilled entirely on site, making them one of the few grain-to-glass distilleries in America. This hands-on approach allows them to control all aspects of the process, creating a line of premium spirits where quality has never been compromised for the sake of volume. From their Vodka to Sloe Gin, Spirits Works has not only raised the bar in the world of "craft spirits," they've entered into a class of their own.

Varietal:
Bourbon Whiskey
Appellation:
Sonoma
Alcohol %:
45.0%
Distillery/Blender:
Spirit Works Distillery
Mashbill:
60% Corn, Wheat, Rye and Barley
Proof:
90
SKU #:
1042263
Size:
750 ml Bottle