Gentle reader, it may surprise you to learn that many of the Napa Valley’s finest, highest-scoring wineries make wine from purchased fruit, and own no vineyards. Bond, Carter, and Schrader all fit this profile.
Waypoint represents our relentless effort to stand shoulder to shoulder with this elite group of producers. With all of the friendships and connections we’ve built over 22 years, we have no shortage of contacts with prime fruit to sell. In 2014, these networks continued to yield delicious dividends.
Delivery is included on this terrific “Dinner Pack” from Waypoint that contains everything you need to accompany a six-course, fine-wine-soaked dinner for as many as 10 people. The pack contains the following:
• 2bt 2015 Waypoint 'Hudson Vineyard' Chardonnay Carneros
• 2bt 2014 Waypoint 'King Ridge' Pinot Noir Fort Ross-Seaview
• 2bt 2014 Waypoint 'Somerston' Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley
• 2bt 2014 Waypoint 'Oakville Ranch' Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley
• 2bt 2014 Waypoint 'Tierra Buena' Cabernet Sauvignon Spring Mountain District
• 2bt 2015 Waypoint 'Shake Ridge' Zinfandel Amador County