Wine & Spirits Clubs
Unique, Hand-Selected wine and spirits offerings
How are Bounty Hunter Clubs different?
- Variety and discovery: Unlike a winery wine club, you get to test-drive three new wineries each month.
- We like bold, fruit-driven, pure wines and we know you do too. You’ll never receive lean, funky, oxidized or austere wines in your shipment.
- We're Napa Valley Insiders: We taste it all and send you only the best. Our deep connections in Napa Valley assure you we have access to the best wines made here. Our buyers also travel to Europe each year as well to bring back special offerings not otherwise found in the U.S.!
- Satisfaction: If you're not happy with a wine, call our Wine Club Manager anytime, and we'll send you something else to make you smile at no charge.
- We make it easy getting wine and spirits to your door. Ground shipping is always included!
With a Bounty Hunter Wine or Spirits Club membership, you’ll get:
- Detailed tasting notes on each wine or spirit and our Quarterly Dispatch wine club newsletter, packed with insider news and information
- Discounts on dozens of top-rated hotels and entertainment venues in the Napa Valley
- Discounts on Bounty Hunter Portfolio Selection wines
- Discounts on Wine and Spirits Club re-orders (some restrictions apply)
- Complimentary wine or spirit flights in our Downtown Napa and Walnut Creek Restaurants.
Q. What happens after I place my order?
A. A Bounty Hunter Wine Scout will reach out to you to answer any questions you have, and/or take down your billing, shipping, and credit card information. Let’s get that wine (or whiskey) a-flowin’!
Q. When will I receive my first shipment?
A. Your shipment should arrive in the first week of the forthcoming month, and around the same time thereafter. Quarterly shipments arrive the first week of March, June, September, and December.
Q. Can I cancel at anytime?
A. Yes. There is no annual fee or commitment to join our wine club. Simply give us a call to reach out to your Wine Scout first at 800-943-9463, or you can talk to Beth Matulich, Bounty Hunter Wine Club Manager, at 707-260-0459, or email@example.com.
Q. Why wasn't I charged for my Club when I ordered?
A. The initial enrollment of the wine club reserves your spot in the chosen club. Your new Wine Scout will reach out to help you finish your transaction once your subscription is received.
Q. Will my gift recipient be notified that they have received a wine club membership gift?
A. Yes. Upon request, we will mail or email a custom Bounty Hunter Wine Club Membership gift card which details the name of the gift giver and the terms of the gift.
Q. Who can I call with raves, rants, reorders, or questions?
Reach out to your Wine Scout first at 800-943-9463, or you can talk to Beth Matulich, Bounty Hunter Wine Club Manager, at 707-260-0459, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q. When does the wine ship?
A. Typically, the first calendar week of each month, though we do alter our schedule during the holidays when necessary.
Q. I’m not home during the day to sign. What are my options?
A. Because an adult signature is required, business destinations are the ideal option.
Q. Will I get charged for shipping?
A. Heavens no! Delivery is included on all of our clubs.
Q. Why does the pricing vary slightly for each shipment?
A. Our wine club pricing is approximate. Sometimes a shipment will be a few dollars more, sometimes a few dollars less, but never more than $5 in either direction.
Q. How can I keep my credit card up to date?
A.Simply click on the shopping cart icon to log in to your Bounty Hunter Customer Account, or just give us a call at 800-943-9463.