1. What personally identifiable information Bountyhunterwine.com collects.
2. What personally identifiable information third parties collect through the Web site.
3. What organization collects the information.
4. How Bountyhunterwine.com uses the information.
5. With whom Bountyhunterwine.com may share user information.
6. What choices are available to users regarding collection, use and distribution of the information.
7. What measures Bountyhunterwine.com takes to protect the information under its control.
8. How users can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
Bounty Hunter Rare Wine and Spirits is the sole owner of the information collected on this site.
We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in any way that varies from what is disclosed in this statement.
Bountyhunterwine.com collects information from our users at several different areas on our site. You may receive information regarding new features, services and special offers we think you'll find valuable. We may also share information with carefully selected business partners. These businesses may use the information we share to provide valuable opportunities and offers.
If you'd like to opt out of future mailings from Bounty Hunter Rare Wine and Spirits, follow the procedure outlined in the Choice/Opt-out section below.
1. Online site Bountyhunterwine.com,
2. Catalog direct mailing,
3. Sign up forms at our Restaurants,
4. Email correspondence,
5. Phone correspondence,
6. Data Texting correspondence and
7. Mail correspondence.
Upon request, Bountyhunterwine.com will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. You may also access the personally identifiable information you have submitted to Bounty Hunter Rare Wine and Spirits by selecting “Your Account” and editing the information as it exists in our system currently. You are also able to access your information in order to update or delete it by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within a reasonable time frame.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
No registration is required in order to use this website, though a user must create an account prior to completing any purchase. Users are required to provide their name, date of birth, email address, zip code, and a password of 6-16 characters in length. This information is necessary in order for us to contact users about services on our site for which they have expressed interest. It is optional for the user to provide a phone number, but we encourage you to do so in order to have an alternate means of contact regarding an order.
Bountyhunterwine.com order forms request data from users including: Contact information such as name and shipping address; financial information such as credit card number, expiration date, billing address, and billing phone number. This information is used for billing purposes to verify that the customer is of legal age, and to fill customers' orders. If we encounter difficulty when processing an order, this contact information is used to contact the user. This information is harvested from a secure area and encrypted for our customers' protection. It is not sold or shared with anyone else under any circumstances.
We collect contact information, such as name, shipping address and phone number, for gift recipients to ensure correct gift delivery. Unless requested by the gift sender or the gift recipient, we may share contact information for gift recipients with third parties. We may share personally identifiable information that you provide to us regarding gift recipients, and they may receive offers from us highlighting new features, new products and services and special offers we think they will find of interest. Also we may send marketing offers to gift recipients on behalf of ourselves and our business partners. In connection with such offers, we allow gift recipients to opt out of receiving future marketing-related mailings from us. Gift recipients may contact us at email@example.com to request that we remove their email from our database.
We partner with a third party to either display advertising on our Web site or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by clicking here. Please note this does not opt you out of being served ads. You will continue to receive generic ads.
As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We do not link this automatically collected data to other information we collect about you. Or We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you, to improve marketing, analytics, or site functionality.
We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in any way that varies from what is disclosed in this statement. Bountyhunterwine.com will share aggregated demographic information with its partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personally identifiable that can identify any individual person.
We may also share your physical address with carefully selected business partners. These businesses may use the information we share to mail you valuable opportunities and offers. You can opt out of future postal mailings from our business partners by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.We may share your information with third parties who provide services on our behalf to help with our business activities. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us. We use an outside shipping company to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes. We value your privacy at Bountyhunterwine.com, and will never release any account information to anyone outside of the necessary core groups that help our business function unless our customers give us the authority to do so.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial or bankruptcy proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site. When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request and to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Bountyhunterwine.com is not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
SECURITYWhen our order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number and/or social security number), that information is encrypted with the best encryption software in the industry - SSL (Secure Socket Layers) provided by GoDaddy, one of the leading encryption software companies available today. On any secure page on our site, including all order and check out pages, the lock icon at the top of Web browsers' in the line of the URL switches to locked, as opposed to unlocked mode, and back to open mode on less sensitive browsing pages. The majority of pages on Bountyhunterwine.com are secure. We also do everything in our power to protect user data offline. All sensitive information is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, a Customer Care representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information, and are required to lock their station when they leave their station. All employees are kept up to date on our security and privacy practices. Every quarter and whenever new policies are implemented, our employees are reminded about the importance of keeping customer data secure and safe at all times. The servers with personally identifiable information are stored in a locked and secure environment. If you have any questions about the security at our website, you can send an email to: email@example.com.
SALE OF OUR COMPANYAs a natural consequence of the development of our company, we could be sold to another company. In the event that another company acquires us or a significant portion of our assets is sold to another company, all customer data including financial records and consumer information collected on Bountyhunterwine.com may be transferred to the new company. You will be notified via of any such change in ownership or control of your personally identifiable information.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTSBeginning on January 1, 2020, California Civil Code Section 1798.100 permits customers of Bounty Hunter Rare Wine and Spirits (“you”) who are California residents:
1. The right to know what personal information is being collected about them;
2. The right to know whether their personal information is sold or disclosed and to whom;
3. The right to Opt-Out of the sale of personal information;
4. The right to access their personal information;
5. The right to equal service and price, even if they exercise their privacy rights. Disclosure requests or Deletion requests You have the right to request the disclosure and/or deletion of your collected personal information. Such requests will be fulfilled upon the receipt of a verified request. A verified request will ask the customer to log in to their account, and provide information required to verify the identity of the customer, including, but not limited to any two of the following: Name, Address, Identifying Previous Purchase, Email Address, or Payment Method CVV. Re-authentication is needed before disclosing or deleting personal information by having a confirmation email sent to you. This confirmation email requires you to click the link before a request will be approved. As California residents, you have the right to request the disclosure of the following:
1. The categories of personal information collected;
2. The sources of the personal information;
3. The business or commercial purpose of collecting;
4. The categories of third parties with whom Bountyhunterwine.com shares personal information;
5. The specific personal information that was collected about you;
6. What categories of personal information that was sold (if any) and the category of third party that it was sold to;
7. What category of personal information was disclosed for a business purpose.
Limitations and exceptions apply: We may rightfully retain your personal information if it is collected:
1. To complete transactions for goods or services, perform contracts, or for anticipated ongoing relationships;
2. For the detection of protection from illegal activity or to assist prosecution;
3. To identify or repair errors;
4. For free speech or other rights provided by law;
5. For compliance with California Electronics Communications Privacy Act;
6. For the engagement in statistical research in the public interest with consumer informed consent;
7. For internal uses based on consumer’s relationship with the business;
8. For legal obligation compliance;
9. For otherwise internal uses in a legal matter in context with the reason that consumer provided the information.
Making a Disclosure request or Deletion request
Such requests will be met upon the receipt of a verifiable request. To make such a request, please call our customer service (1-800-943-9463), send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Request for Disclosure” or “Request for Deletion” in the subject line, filling out this online form www.bountyhunterwine.com/privacy-request, or write us at: Privacy Officer Bounty Hunter Wine & Spirits 851 Napa Valley Corporate Way Suite I, Napa, CA 94558
Each consumer may make two such requests free of charge per 12-month period starting at first request date, fees may apply if requests exceeds the allowed number.
You also have the right to Opt-Out of the selling, sharing, or renting of your personal information. Selling personal information is defined as sharing information for any valuable consideration. Opt-out requests will be completed upon the receipt of your Opt-Out request.
There is no verification needed for requests to Opt-out of the sale of personal information. These requests can be made on your behalf by an authorized agent, however, verification of your identity will be needed in these cases. This verification process may include a handwritten statement authorizing your agent to act on your behalf. Requests to Opt-Out will be complied with within 15 days. Third Parties will be notified of your opt-out request within 90 days, and you will be notified when this has been completed. Any sale of Personal Information to a third party will be disclosed for a one-year period. To submit an Opt-Out request, you may do so through the hyper link at the bottom of our Homepage entitled “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” or by clicking the following link www.bountyhunterwine.com/privacy-request.
Please note that no account is required in order to Opt-Out or to make a disclosure/deletion request. However, unless you have an account with Bountyhunterwine.com, we do not have any of your personal information. You can also send an e-mail to email@example.com with “Opt-Out Request” in the subject line, call us at 1-800-943-9463, or write us at: Privacy Officer Bounty Hunter Wine & Spirits 851 Napa Valley Corporate Way Suite I, Napa, CA 94558
Right to Non-Discrimination
There will be no price increases, or any other action taken against a customer for exercising one of their above rights as allowed by the CCPA. Records indicating compliance with the CCPA, and any action taken to requests are kept for two years.
The Privacy Notice posted on this site was updated on 2/17/2020.